Merry Christmas Chellenge: 12/29-1/1 WEIGH-IN!

Options
2»

Replies

• Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Well, Everyone I just want to let you know I will be posting the final page for this challenge tomorrow since I am at work tonight until 11pm EST, also wanted to tell you all my exciting news!!! I'm Pregnant!! I am so excited & nervous & mind blown all at the same time, Ray & I have been trying for about a year, I quit smoking on January 2nd, 2011 so almost 1 year later I found out that I am pregnant & I am beyond words!!!
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Congrats Falisha! Exciting news!

Well, my final weigh-in on 12/31 had mixed results, but I am reporting 140 lbs :smile:

Goal was 139, so I got very close. My scale actually said 139 when I hopped on, but in disbelief I checked a few more times - it still read 139 until I shifted it to another place on the tile floor - then it said 140. So, I think 140 is a bit more realistic given that last week's weight was 140.5 and I certainly didn't have a terribly good food week.

Excellent work to all - whether you hit your final goal or not, most of us are starting 2012 at a better weight! Best wishes to everyone for a wonderful 2012!
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Well, Everyone I just want to let you know I will be posting the final page for this challenge tomorrow since I am at work tonight until 11pm EST, also wanted to tell you all my exciting news!!! I'm Pregnant!! I am so excited & nervous & mind blown all at the same time, Ray & I have been trying for about a year, I quit smoking on January 2nd, 2011 so almost 1 year later I found out that I am pregnant & I am beyond words!!!

That is fantastic!! Congratulations!
  • Sherrielsb
    Sherrielsb Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Falisha that is wonderful news, Congratulations!!! Prayers for you and the baby, that all goes well and morning sickness is at a minimum. :flowerforyou:
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options

That's amazing Falisha! As someone else who is losing weight in order to get pregnant I can only imagine how happy you are! Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • MaudeBeige
    Options
    :blushing:
    Hi Falisha

Just sneaking in the back door to say SOOO sorry for not keeping up the challenge. Moved house, LOTS more travelling to and from work and just couldn't keep up... Especially after losing an internet connection for a long while too.

Congrats on the baby... That's GREAT news!

X
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Falisha!! THat is wonderful news!!! No wonder you are glowing in your profile pic! :happy:
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Final Chart:

BuUpv.png

http://imgur.com/BuUpv

Just want to say again to you all that it has been a great couple of months. Thank-you all for your kind words. Happy New Year to you all!!
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Falisha!! I'm so excited for you!!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your work during this challenge Falisha and a big congratulations too!!! :bigsmile:

Also congrats to KnottyJen who won the challenge... hands down!! Great job!! :flowerforyou: