Exercise with big boobs

Options

Replies

• denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    i would suggest going to a specialty shop and actually getting fitted for a bra...youll pay more, but they will be able to make sure you have the right fit and size! good luck hon!
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm just waiting impatiently until I get smaller. I have bra that made me feel like I was having an asthma attack. Eventually for a couple of dollars I found one of those extenders with the hooks that makes the chest band a bit larger. It helps a lot. I don't want to spend a whole pile of money on a bra when it is going to be too small soon (I hope anyway). It is a dilemma. Eventually I want to get a nice cottony sports bra, maybe in a normal size!!! Wouldn't that be great!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I got a proper RUNNING sports bra (not just the rgular kind) and it makes a HUUUUUUUGE difference. (I know I don't look that big in my picture but I'm a 34dd and running HURTS). HUGE. Get one. THey are kind of expensive but sooooo worth it. i couldn't run without it
  • JenOman
    JenOman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am an H and I wear the wacoal sports bra. I love it! Normal sports bras have too much elastic in them, which allows your breasts to bounce too much, which can destroy your Cooper's ligament (the ligament that makes your breast perky, okay mine have never been that, but that is what they tell me). I have read thing that if you are even a C you should be wearing a more supportive bra. I think the only thing that the traditional sports bras are good for are sleeping in or a emergency bikini top :)

Just try on a crapload of bras and find one that works for you. And maybe start out on the hooks that give you the biggest band until the bra has been broken in and that way you aren't stretching it past capacity right away.
  • EngiAli
    EngiAli Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This is a Canadian Website, but it will give you ladies a good idea of some of the brands to look for in your local stores (I beleive they do ship internationally though). Enell is the best bra for very large breasted women - nothing moves in those. As you go down in size you can go to something a little less restrictive.

http://sportsbras.ca/
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Im a 36 H, I live in Canada and have yet to find anything even somewhat okay for my size. I've resorted to working out at home and just holding on to the girls if I'm jumping around too much! If any Canadians out there have a better idea for me please share the knowledge!

Canada is one of the worst countries I have ever been in for big bras, even if you can find them they cost a silly amount of money! I order mine from bravissimo in the u.k - they deliver to Canada!

Check them out, http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/sports-bras/freya-active-underwired/black/fyj3bl/?show=16&sort=1&level=1

My 34/36 H puppies are forever grateful that I purchased the freya underwire sports bras - I wouldn't use anything else! So supportive you can jump up and down during the TOM without wincing!
  • fightingautism
    Options
    I'm a 38DDD. I hold 'em when I jog. I know it doesn't look kosher, but it is what it is. I can't find any affordable bras either. Sometimes I jog with my hands fisted underneath 'em if lots of guys are around, if by myself I just put my hands over 'em & hold 'em.
  • atiffany1
    Options
    I am not as large chested as that but I was in a D and found it harder to run and do cardio than when I was a b cup... so I got a really supportive sports bra and then on top of that I wore a work out tank with a built in sports bra, it keeps things tighter to my chest.
  • fightingautism
    Options
    Feel your pain, my manboobs kept smacking me in the chin. Brushing my teeth shirtless aint pretty either.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
  • julwarner29
    julwarner29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also am large chested - 36DD, formerly larger, though. Check out Title 9 sports (you can shop online) for some great bras - they rate them for breast sizes and give great descriptions to help you choose. I have purchased an underwire one and one they call the "bounceless bra"...I LOVE the bounceless bra - no underwire to poke me, it seperates and holds snug enough for me to do Turbo or run comfortably. I'm not sure they come in a large enough size, but they may have others that do.
  • hymiesmom1
    hymiesmom1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Enell Bras are AWESOME!!! I'm a 34F and they don't move with the Enell!! The other thing I like is you put it on like a vest and button up the front instead of over your head.....no need to be a contortionist!!!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    it doesn't seem to matter how great my sports bra is, they still seem to have minds of their own. But, the more weight you lose the smaller they will become! I would just keep at it, and try and find the most support as possible, along with sticking to some lower impact work outs for right now/
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I love this thread so much

</pervert>

Ok, now I feel dirty. LOL I just realized all us girls are announcing our breast sizes for all to see. haha
  • lauralee001
    Options
    I have an Enell and love it. The best in my opinion.
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36 DD (tight, but it's impossible to find a 36 DDD). I wear a regular bar under 2 36 D sports bras, and those seem to hold the girls in fairly well.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Sadly I work out in a minimizer bra. Not the most comfy thing in the world, but keeps me from giving myself black eyes!
  • athaliah
    athaliah Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been using the nike compression bras mostly now But in the past I have used a combination of a reg bra under a sports bra when I was a little bit bigger and coudn't find the plus sized ones easily.

But I am saving up money to get a Enell Bra as I got the oppertunity to try one and sure, it locks you in tight, but they puppies won't move and once your used to it, your able to do a bunch more. But then again, I still refuse to jog.
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD...started out with 2 sports bras.

then I found a "Moving Comfort bra" at a local sporting goods chain. It was a tank with underwire too so it was kind of like the 2 bra concept. I love it.

I also have an enell bra that has a gazillion hooks in the front and is like a compression tank. I don't move at ALL and I can feel like short in the breath at times...but it does the trick.

Good luck...I felt like find the right bra was the hardest part of all this.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I order from figleaves.com. They are based out of the UK, but they ship to other countries. I'm in the US.

I get the shock Absorber, and I'm a 32G. It is ugly as hell, but it works.

If you are still having problems even with one of these monsters, I recommend doing yoga.
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I am a 34HH in UK size, and the only thing I can wear for high impact cardio is the enell bra. Strength training or low impact is acceptable in a shock absorber level 4 and a strong tight sports top.
    I really recommend to try enell because that size really hard to control in any other way.