Hi I'm back on here and need some buddies for motivation.

Options
I used this about 18 months ago and loved it and it worked really well, but then due to other circumstances, put all my weight back on. BUt I am determined to lose it again.

I'm 34 year old female based in Berkshire.

Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Im returning myself and would love new buddies!!
  • selliott87
    Options
    Yay me too! I'm currently trying to lose about 20lbs, that just won't seem to come off! Welcome back! ;)
  • lmsalaun
    Options
    Hi -

I've used MFP off and on for the past year to track calories, but never stayed with it to see a goal through to the end nor did I ever become involved with the community aspect.

I'm 25, active, and have healthy habits, but I've developed a few bad ones in the last couple years. I'm looking to lose a total of about 20 lbs.... the 10 lbs I put on in the last year (which coincide with a demanding new job and boyfriend -- both of which I love and are amazing, but have affected my "normal" routine in the last year), plus the 10 pounds I gained in and post college.

Tighter-than-excusable pants the past couple months have made me feel the need to reach out for community and accountability to nip these bad habits in the bud and reestablish better, sustainable habits.

Lauren
  • rachaelstella1
    rachaelstella1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm back too and I'm in need of some motivation to get this stone shifted. I'm 26 and based in Manchester. I mostly struggle with the exercise part as I can't bare the cold weather and don't want to expense of gym and classes.
  • 12Tryit
    12Tryit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Been on MFB for about a week and still learning to get around the site. Would love some buddies!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Request sent.
  • iEye
    iEye Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi all!
    I'm back too...I've used this app on and off for the last several months. I can't however seem to keep up with the daily log-- I'll be diligent for weeks and then I just drop off. I can still round out about how much I eat, it's just not as accurate. When ever I feel like I've hit a plateau, I get back right back on track with this.

I did find something that help me though: not quittng. =)
    There's other stuff too, but I would always get to my goal, then stop!
    This is for life. No stopping me now!
  • mom2one76
    Options
    I too started last month but I am going to start fresh again next week. I need some buddies as well to keep me going. Going to exercise and log my calories. We can do this!!! I want 30 lbs off by May1 I hope it's attainable