Really want to lose this time!!!! HELP!

Options
I am new to this site.. and after today (Day 1), I love it!! I like the calorie counter and adding my exercise is a great tool. However, I have tried to lose weight before and after a couple weeks, I'm spent.... done and have no motivation to keep going. I am looking for some people to chat with on here to keep my motivation up!! Lets face it, we are all in it for one reason, to lose weight and get in shape!! Let's go at it together!!! Also, any quick DVD's out there that will give some good results in not so much time? I have the p90x dvd's, but I work full time and have a husband and 5 year old at home, so I don't have the hour plus each night.... UGH!!!

Replies

• rn134good
    Options
    hey there! I have had this for a little while on my phone and I really think it is amazing how it tells you everything in every food item and how many calories you have taken and have left. I also love that they have so many different exercises to search through. I have tried but I always just get so darn hungry or am at work and end up eating crap for food (work at a hospital) and am too tired and lazy to go to the gym.

If you want someone to talk with through ur trying to lose weight feel free to hit me up. Maybe we can do it together! :)
  • hajramasood
    Options
    Hi, for years my new years resolution has been to loose weight , I am a stress eater and also love to eat, due to stress and over eating I have gained 60lbs. I will be 50 this year and because of the weight and stress, have become a diabetic as well a hyper tension patient." A deadly combination" as my dr puts in. This year I really want to loose weight and with all the help with my family and friends and the wonderful tools available I am confident that I will loose weight, My son is getting married in July and I want to look good.I am aiming to loose 30 lbs by the first week of July. I also want to change my life style, will no longer be a couch potato and along with my daughter whom I am visiting will start working out. Will be glad to be yr friend so that we both can motivate each other.