What do you think the D stands for in AshDHart? :laugh:
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Reported every one of you.
  • Angie_PDX
    Options
    First post!! :)

I had a LARGE red pear today.. and I logged it as a medium. I felt dirty but now it feels good to know I'm not alone hahah
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Just called you all in to the MFP Police!
  • kbeller88
    kbeller88 Posts: 139
    Options
    I don't count the sips of coke I take from my husbands cup...:drinker:

I was just checking to make sure it wasn't poisoned :wink: :laugh:
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I don't count the milk in my tea as its just a tiny splash and I'm so wild I can't be bothered to measure it
    I never count tea at all. It's like 11 calories a mug with milk. I just can't be bothered.

Oh and ketchup never gets logged. It's always such a tiny amount so I don't care.
  • starscapenatasha
    Options
    I don't EVER count my morning coffee. :/
  • jennai
    jennai Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I don't count condiments. Except mayo.
  • beckie4442
    Options
    I didn't count the 20 after eights mints I had last night or the 1 I had this morning, whoops!! Also over the christmas perios I haven't counted huge meals.... arrrgh, though I do count my tea as I drink an enormous amount of it!!! I'm soooo bad *kitten*...
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I just make up *kitten* that looks good on my diary and then eat fast food. Every day. But it's okay, cuz I don't post my real picture. And I make up stuff about having a family. I really live in my parents' basement.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I just make up *kitten* that looks good on my diary and then eat fast food. Every day. But it's okay, cuz I don't post my real picture. And I make up stuff about having a family. I really live in my parents' basement.

I knew it...
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I don't count condiments. Except mayo.

this ( I hate mayo)
  • Lindapg13
    Options
    I don't count the dulce de leche calcium/vitamin B chews; 15 cals each!!:noway:
  • narrington77
    narrington77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    OMG I'm new on MFP and this is the funniest thread ive ever read... its so funny that i feel like a "criminal" when i decide to not log a mint that i ate... (that doesn't happen by the way.. lol)
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I like to think I am dangerous but in reality I'm a ***** cat....I don't cheat (except the week of Christmas... no logging and lots of cheating....damn was I a rebel!)... anyway, I like keeping myself accountable and am a bit OCD when it comes to logging. I like numbers!
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options

I knew it!!!! Bahahaaa! j/k :tongue:
  • jocelynna
    jocelynna Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I never log the sauce I make for steaks when I eat it (probably equals 1 Tbsp, possibly more).
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I don't track my water. That's right. I DON'T TRACK MY WATER. /badass