Your Shape Fitness evolved 2012

Options
Just an FYI, the Your Shape Fitness evolved 2012 Game for Kinect is awesome, hubby is loving the workout :) there is boxing, squots, jumping rope, dancing, and a bunch of other things. It helps personalize a plan, very cool. the only thing i didn't trust was the calorie burn, it seems too low.
I saw it, it's pretty cool!

Replies

• snorris2
    Options
    I've been wondering about this game! Thanks so much!
  • Osu2k1
    Osu2k1 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have it in the Q on Game Fly. I just got the original one today in the mail. I can't wait to try it tomorrow! I also got a UFC Trainer game. Fun times!
  • Liopleurodon
    Options
    I got my fiancee a Kinect for Christmas. I am tempted. Very tempted.
  • eresin
    eresin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I used the first Your Shape game for a long time and I loved it. I've just bought the 2012 version with my xmas money and can't wait to get into it. My gamertag is Eresin84 if anyone wants to add me, we can do online challanges to help motivate each other!

I also have Dance Central and Dance Central 2 which I love to do for a fun workout. I've been quiet on MFP for a few months now but am looking to get back into things.

Friend me on here and xbl
    :-)
  • kristi_asco
    Options
    i bought a kinect and the your shape fitness evolved 2012 last night, and i just did it for an hour and i'm sweating more than i do at the gym! i was surprised to see the calorie burn was so low though. even though i put in my height/weight it still doesn't seem right that for an hour of doing it, i would only burn 152 calories and be sweating this much!! does anyone know how to get it more accurate?? i love keeping track of my calories! :laugh:
  • lilibis
    lilibis Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy it and so does my husband! he loves the wallbreaker game! Such fun!
  • greenolivetree
    greenolivetree Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    How do you put in your height/weight? I've been using it for several weeks and I thought the first time I used it, it would ask me for that info, but it didn't. I put in my goals and stuff, but it never asked for details about me. I mostly just ignore the calorie burn part since I'm not sure if I can trust it, but I'd like to see if it changed if I put in my height/weight. It will probably just go even lower b/c I am barely over 5ft tall and have reached the normal weight range, although I'm still trying to knock off a couple more pounds. Maybe I should just leave it alone. LOL