New to MFP need some inspirational friends

Options
Hi, I am new to MFP. (Although I originally joined in 2009 and did nothing). I need some inspirational friends to keep me on track. I hope to lose 40lbs as I am overweight and need to lose these excess lbs.

Thanks!

Replies

• kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
    add me if you like.
  • cavaaller_85
    cavaaller_85 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. Always looking for new friends on here! :)
  • murray82
    Options
    Hi, I am exactly the same. I joined last year and didn't' do anything with it but I've decided that now is the time...it is either do or die. I want to be able to breath while walking up stairs.
  • trkinsky
    trkinsky Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you want. I only joined 3 weeks ago and find the site very motivating. I am happy to help with motivation if you need it as long as you return the favor!
  • mandana_18
    mandana_18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, I joined in Nov, but only used the mobil app, but now I would like some friends to inspire me too.
  • rickysammyhannah
    Options
    you can add me
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'm inspirational since I just started and haven't lost anything, but I will support you! I sent you a friend request.
    Just make sure you keep up with your journal so your friends can stay posted on what you are doing so we can offer support and advice.
    Also, don't forget to read forum posts, I find those the most inspirational, to see what other people are up to and to see other people's success stories keeps me going everyday. It's better than coffee!
  • beachgirl20
    beachgirl20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I joined MFP almost a month ago. Anyone is welcome to add me :) I could also use friends and support and I will be glad to return the favor.
  • DENsilentquakeYSE
    Options
    Hello and welcome with open arms! :flowerforyou: Glad to have you!

You must take it one day at a time and keep up the great determination, dedication, and discipline. Even though at times you may fall off, there are so many MFPals here that will help pick you back up and dust you off for the next day's challenges and accomplishments!

Here's to a happier, healthier, new YOU!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • mary150
    Options
    Hey guys! Looks like we're all on the same page! I have 3 friends on here...go me! Haha add me if you'd like, it'll be cool to connect and motivate eachother (i'm assuming thats the social aspect on here)
    And the profile picture is obviously not me...I WISH! Just a motivational picture to stare me down every time I log in. Kept me from eating a few cookies today.

xo mary
  • mooselady2004
    mooselady2004 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.....also coming back after some time off........:tongue:
  • kflynn28147
    kflynn28147 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am fairly new too.:drinker:
  • BProudOfU
    BProudOfU Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • akool
    akool Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've used this before but stopped for a few months. I've decided this year is the year I look good in a bathing suit!! I've got about 60 lbs to lose but am going to start with 30. I need some help and accountability! Thank you everyone for being here for me!! :wink: