Hi :) New here and looking for encouragement!

Options
Hi Everyone- I just joined MFP Jan. 1st as my New Year's resolution to lose around 10 lbs, but mainly to develop a regular exercise routine and really tone up. I need alot of encouragement though because I hate exercising and love sweets, lol!! I love this site already- keeping track of food, calories burned- it's all really cool. Have a great night! :)

Replies

• cavaaller_85
    cavaaller_85 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want! 26 yr old female from Iowa :)
  • Slenderbovine
    Options
    Best of luck to you! I know you can do it!! Just joining this site is a great first step...:)

I, myself, have about 80 pounds to lose, which I gained after open heart surgery four years ago...it's a long road, but a worth-wild one...good for you!
  • Gorgeous222
    Gorgeous222 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! haha, you sound like me - hate exercising and love sweets! I just joined about a week ago, but it is nice to have this. When I think that everyone is going to see if I was over my calories or not, it is definitely motivation to keep me in check! Good luck with your goal :)
  • Moms3Kwa
    Options
    Welcome!! Add me!! Always great to have new friends!!!
  • kateeval
    Options
    I am with ya! I hate exercising but I know I have too to tone up and lose this belly and love handles. My goal is in inches mainly 5 inches in the waist.
  • atemyheart
    atemyheart Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    haha i totally understand with sweets!