NSV - Pinky Ring

Options
pucenavel
pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
I'm an engineer and a member of a professional society called the Order of the Engineer. It's not so much a club as it is a sort of oath to promoting ethics in the profession, but that's another story. As a member, you wear a stainless steel ring on the pinky finger of your working hand.

The NSV is that I was able to comfortably put on my Order of the Engineer ring today. I'd noticed a few weeks ago that my wedding band was getting looser, so I gave it a shot. I haven't worn that ring in probably 7 years!

(Does this mean I have to go back to being ethical??) :wink:

Replies

• ktbkitten108
    Options
    Awesome great job! I also judge some weight loss and or gain by how tight or lose my wedding rings are :bigsmile:
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options
    Careful, I've now lost two pinky rings from losing weight :(
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options
    Careful, I've now lost two pinky rings from losing weight :(
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    i have no rings that fit me anymore. my boyfriend even got me a ring for christmas and he had used one of my old rings as a measuring tool. it was too big too, the ring he used to measure was too big for me already. oops lol. it's the thought that counts. we're taking it to get resized. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!