help me please!

Options
can anyone tell me what the calorie count is for Asda's mini chicken fillets? desperately need to know. thank you!!! xxxx

Replies

• kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    if you didn't find it in the data base, you will need to enter it in yourself. get the info from the package or maybe on the restaurants website. if you have neither of them, just try to find something similar that is already in the data base and use that.
    try to get as close as you can, that is the best you can do. :smile:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    nutrient per 100g per pack
    Energy kCal 291 kCal 440 kCal
    Energy kJ 1,218 kJ 1,839 kJ
    Protein 18.1 g 27.3 g
    Carbohydrate 18.7 g 28.2 g
    of which sugars 1.3 g 2.0 g
    Fat 16.0 g 24.2 g
    of which saturates 2.3 g 3.5 g
    Fibre 0.8 g 1.2 g
    Sodium 0.4 g 0.6 g
    Salt N/A 1.6 g

found it on the website
  • Krowe
    Krowe Posts: 14
    Options
    thank you molsongirl. that really helped. do you know by any chance if there is a prob with deleting stuff from you food database. I never get the option to delete. only to edit. Ive got some things on there twice now which id rather delete if possible. xxx
  • bitty_401
    bitty_401 Posts: 75
    Options
    Hi, there.If you can't find any food listed, you could find alll data at this web site: usda.gov.(forgive my English, if any mistake).Themn look for Nutrient Data Laboratory.You will find anything you don't know about food.If I can't find what I had for meals, I'll look it up in this site and then log it.
    Good luck...Hope this help you.:wink::flowerforyou:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    thank you molsongirl. that really helped. do you know by any chance if there is a prob with deleting stuff from you food database. I never get the option to delete. only to edit. Ive got some things on there twice now which id rather delete if possible. xxx

You should see a delete option beside the edit option, it was a feature that Mike recently added.
  • Krowe
    Krowe Posts: 14
    Options
    no its not on there. ive had it appear once or twice but most of my foods i have saved its not there. ill get in touch with mike. see what he says. thanks anyway xx