Today is my first day....

Options
Wish me luck! :)

Replies

• Emllynn
    Emllynn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I'm a newbie too. This site is great.
  • vickie28
    vickie28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good Luck !! Today is my 1 st day, too. So far I love this site, think it is exactly what I needed. Best of luck to you !
  • vickie28
    vickie28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good luck !!
  • Traci_33
    Traci_33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Today is my second day and I already LOVE IT!!! I love that I can see what I am eating and how little or how much I am exercising. Seeing it all in black and white, laid out in front of me puts things into perspective. I have a long way to go but at least I have FINALLY taken the first couple steps to a new me :D Best of luck to ALL of you ladies !!!
  • pmy4477
    Options
    I just signed up too! Good Luck!
  • offitgoes
    offitgoes Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all of you. It works if you are honest with yourself and log your food. I sure am glad I found this site.
  • sarulas
    Options
    Hello all! Today is also my first day. I have always been yo-yo dieting and exercising, this time, I'm going to make a difference and stick with it! Good luck to you and to me, don't stop the commitment!

14328904.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Missy63
    Missy63 Posts: 14
    Options
    I also am pretty new, I would like to build my friend list to communicate and support each other, any one interested? I also go to Curves and I way in every Tuesday I surprised myself today and lost 5.5 lbs this week, I am so excited, and want to succeed this time with my weight loss.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You can do it and we can help.