SV and NSV

Options
bikerb422
bikerb422 Posts: 64 Member
When I started in June of last year I was 295. I set my goal to 250 by Christmas. I reached that goal around October. So I reset my goal to 230 for Christmas. I reached that goal a week early. Weighed in on New Years day at 225.8. My current goal is 180.

Now for the NSV. Tonight I did something that I didn't think I could do. I always walk the treadmill for 45 minutes every other day at 3.2 with an incline of 2.5. Tonight I started running. I walked the first 4 minutes, then ran at 4.2 for a minute. Seemed ok so far. So I continued to do that for the entire 45 minutes. Walk 4 minutes then run 1 minute. So I guess it may be time to start the couch to 5k now. I may do it this way just to get used to it for now, but I am close. My goal this year is to do my very first 5k. Don't know when but this year.

Replies

• Pixie7210
    Pixie7210 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It just goes to show that hard work and determination really does pay off. My weight loss has been slow (which is a little disappointing) but I feel stronger and healthier every day. Keep up the great work.
  • marphydoll
    marphydoll Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great job and congrats! I am looking to my first 5k this year too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!