Does ANYONE see a difference??

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsHallum07
    MrsHallum07 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    :smile: I can see a difference, you have definately lost. Wonderful Job!!!
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    yeah i see a little difference. Just keep at it. Try new workouts and stuff so you don't hit a plateau, and you'll see a big difference in a while.
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    sometimes we are..... are own worst critics! trust me....everyone see's it.
  • vikkilo21
    Options

That's me at 97.4kg.....

And this is me minus around 8kg.
    I personally see absolutely no difference and i'm at my wits end. It's bad enough that this has taken 6 months even though i've been working so bloody hard, but for me to see no difference after so long and really quite a bit of weight lost??? Arrrrrgh. Can anyone see the slightest difference??

awesome keep up the great job please tell me what you did

Pretty much just keeping my calories between 1500-1700 a day, running 2-3 times a week and swimming 2 times a week plus occasional pilates. I'm about to start the 30 day shred as well
  • denice0414
    denice0414 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Absulutely,, I can see a big difference all over!! Keep up the Good Work! Your doing great!!
  • Wataruo
    Wataruo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can see it in your face and backside. :) Keep working! You are doing great.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    What everyone else said.
    Face, tummy
    a lot. :) you're doing wonderful
  • JasonSwetland
    JasonSwetland Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can tell you have lost in your arms face belly and butt. Good work!!!! Your skin and hair also look healthier too. Keep it up.
  • mshortcake622
    mshortcake622 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see many differences! You just look all around better! Awesome job!!!
  • mochama12487
    mochama12487 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    just look at your neck area, and in particular, your collar bone. You can see a difference right there! Keep up the work!
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can tell you have lost in your arms face belly and butt. Good work!!!! Your skin and hair also look healthier too. Keep it up.

^This! Looks like you're doing great! Keep up the good work!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    i see a huge difference! your face and belly the most! keep positive and keep going. i've lost 65 and i sometimes don't think there is that big a difference.
  • kbendert
    kbendert Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! You are looking slimmer all around, but especially face, butt, flatter stomach. Keep it up!
  • mahp4
    mahp4 Posts: 1
    Options
    YES! There is definitely a difference I see it especially in your face. We are always so much more critical of every little thing on ourselves...keep working at it, your hard work IS making a difference!!!!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    you look a lot more "firm" good job.