Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking to add friends to help keep me going

Hello,

I started MFP a few weeks ago and have lost 13 pounds. I want to keep going and looking for more friends to help motovate me and keep my on track.

Thanks

Replies

• fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm happy to offer support and motivation!
  • you can add me! i only have one friend, my sister. im doing jillian michaels...what kind of workouts are you doing
  • Add me!
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    You can add me too. Support is so important. 13lbs in just a few weeks is great.
    good job.:smile:
  • Well done on the loss so far! I've sent a friend request xx
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Add me too. We all need support and encouragement.
  • request sent. we could all use more support & motivation :)
  • mlally1014
    mlally1014 Posts: 119 Member
    Feel free to add me too. I have been here about a year and lost about 20 pounds, then got comfortable at that weight. I maintained for a while and am now ready to try and lose the last 20 pounds.
  • Hi, You can add me too..I have no friends yet..could also use the motivation!!

Best of luck to you!
    Michelle (mushy201)
  • I'm also new here. Looking to lose 75 pounds this year. You can add me.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    I can always use the motivation. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend as well. The accountability of it all is a great driving force.
  • feel free to add me too. I can use all the support and motivation I can get. I'm using my wii, kinnect, weights and walking the dog. :)
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    oh ADD ME!
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    oh ADD ME!
    everyone on this thread can friend request me if you want:smile:
  • 13lbs is great. Add me if you like!
  • Add me add me ;-)
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.....I'm always looking for new friends
  • Emllynn
    Emllynn Posts: 21 Member
    Hi and welcome! I'm a newbie too. Everyone can add me!!
  • You are on a bike, so that got my attention! It's hard to lose when your buddies Live to Ride / Ride to Eat! LOL. I have a sportster and am also looking for tips to lose. Add me if you want.
  • LadyMali
    LadyMali Posts: 24 Member
    I am new here so I don't have any friends yet but I know I am going to need friends to support me through this and I am happy to lend support your way.

14203125.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter