Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

need help to drop 50!!

I am determined to drop this weight! I have never been this ashamed of my body, and need to do something fast! Looking for friends to help motivate each other. Together I know we can kick this!! :)

Replies

• LadyMali
    LadyMali Posts: 24 Member
    I know exactly how you feel. I think I was avoiding mirrors for the longest but a couple weeks ago I went shopping with a friend and she made me try on things and step out in front of the mirror and I almost could not contain my the shame I felt for my body and disappointment I felt for myself. I would also like to lose 50 lbs. I could stand to lose more but I think I would be good with 50 for now.

We can encourage each other if you would like to friend me.

14203125.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Feel free to add me if you like. That's about how much I've got to lose.
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    I would love a new friend to help motivate!
  • I am new to the site and love the idea of a support system! I too would love to lose 50lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can support each other on our journey =)
  • rmgsh
    rmgsh Posts: 2
    To MicheleLee1971......We have the same name!!! :happy: I just had to reply, it is not too often I see people with Michele spelled with 1 "L" but to see Michele and Lee spelled the same way I spell mine, that is pretty neat!

I am new to this site as well....I have about 50 more pounds I want to lose as well. I have lost 35 over the coarse of a year, by just changing the way I eat. I have been stuck now for over a month, though, so I guess it is time to add exercise!!

Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • Me too! I have 45 lbs of baby weight to lose, and want those last "5" for me! Feel free to add me as well :)
  • I need to lose more than fifty but I would love it if you added me. I am definitely on the path to a healthier me and would love to have motivating friends.