Week 1 of Body by Vi..

Options
And my results.. I couldn't be happier with!!! I'm down a total of 5.5 pounds since I started it a week ago! And since I started MFP, down 8 pounds! It's crazy how well this diet is working! And I'm NOT starving myself like some people think you need to do on the Body by Vi stuff. And, I've been kind of semi keeping track of my calories, and honestly, I've been intaking MORE than what MVP says to take in, and I'm STILL losing.. and that's WITHOUT working out (been way too busy to get to the gym) and with eating some fatty goodness in between! haha I can't imagine what it would be like if I actually WENT to the gym and stayed away from the cookies and all the yummy breads!

My Fiance also started the diet with me, and is down almost 10 pounds! He's a bigger guy, so he can drop a lot of weight faster! Can't wait for the next 11 weeks totals!

Mission: Skinny/healthy by wedding on July 7, 2012:: Underway and so far successful!!

Replies

• belinda_73
    belinda_73 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am curious if you are still doing the body by Vi? do you eat shakes only or is regular food part of the program?
  • newarkco05
    Options
    My fear with any of the shakes is it is a very reduced calorie diet. I would be afraid I would gain it all back as soon as I began eating food again. Better for me to play it safe and eat regular food and lose the weight with healthy food.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!