Starting this Journey....Looking for some Friends to go alon

Options
I am Chrissy...looking for anyone interested in going on this fitness journey with me. Seems like it would be a lot more easy and fun to go through it with someone.

Replies

• LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've recently added a lot of friends on here and found that it really does help with motivation. Oh, and welcome to MFP!
  • trace_tn
    Options
    Hi!
    I just read you're post. Feel free to add me to, i just signed up yesterday :)
  • Flyingjester2k1
    Flyingjester2k1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    add me! i haven't been on here in quite awhile and i'm starting fresh for the new year :)
  • Eileen861
    Options
    Hi Chrissy! I just signed up too! So count me in!! I soooooooo need to do this!! Welcome!! :o)
  • werbow
    werbow Posts: 1
    Options
    chrissy, add me, this is my first time on this website and start tomorrow tracking foods.
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off of here for about two years. Today is a new day, new year, and new goals. I would be your friend if you are interested, I can us all of the motivational support as possible. :-)
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like... Goes for anyone. :)
  • ChristinaADL
    Options
    You are all awesome :]
    It is so great to hear how everyone is will to take this road together, that's what we all need! :]
  • TxsRedhead
    Options
    Hi Chrissy! I just joined this evening....I need some friends too! :smile:
  • KSpice84
    KSpice84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome Chrissy! feel free to add me too!
  • g_jelly
    g_jelly Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a few months without really committing to it till now and would love some friends to help with motivation and support
  • lynn5866
    lynn5866 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey Chrissy and anyone else who really needs friends to stay motivated, please add me if you like. I find that having friends on MFP helps a great deal.
  • Luvtwisted
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I am not new but I might as well be! I haven't been on here for about a year. I had my youngest daughter last month. Nice to meet you!
  • MissyMac5
    Options
    I'm new you can add me!=)