Embarrassed! I need help with PANTS for my apple shape

Options
Ladies!

I went to a cardio and sculpt class today. I HATE these classes.... not because they are hard, but because I can't find a damn pair of pants to stay on my body.

I have the awful apple shape. Skinny face, arms, small boobs, skinny legs, and a big tummy. People tend to ask me if I'm pregnant, even though I'm not. I hate it. But, what I hate more, is my friggen work out pants falling down when I do jumping jacks. It makes me not want to exercise.

Help. I need pants, I need tips to find something that might work.

Replies

• purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Have you looked into something like Nike capri pants? I have a couple pairs of their running pants and they are tight so If you got the right size I'd imagine they would stay put.
  • FitMissVicky
    FitMissVicky Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have an apple-y shape. I like to get stuff with a drawstring to avoid the falling-down issues - usually capris. I have some Calvin Klein running shorts that are really comfy and cute.
  • Demwitted
    Demwitted Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm pretty appley too. Sometimes I go with tight leggings or stretch pants under a baggy and long shirt. It's not my cutest exercise outfit, but the pants stay put. I also like drawstrings.

Also a thought: are you certain you haven't lost an inch or something? Could be your pants are just too big.
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    i'm totally the other shape...i have no idea what you would call it, but i've got fat arms, legs and a HUGE butt. i have trouble finding workout pants that fit through my legs....sooooooooo frkn annoying. but you know what....heres something i do and it might work for you. i usually get something several sizes larger and then just do a little nip tuck where ever it's needed. since it's workout stuff, it doesn't need to be all nice and neatly tailored...hope that helps....
  • TaraTLC83
    TaraTLC83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I will go hunt for some drawstring pants
  • lanniebananie
    lanniebananie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Another apple shape here :) Pants only ever fit me at the waist or the hips, never both. So I usually go with pants that ride a bit lower, and that usually solves that problem.