Help! I need recipes for chicken and salad and fish

Options
Pinkerbell1481
Pinkerbell1481 Posts: 19 Member
I really want to stick with eating chicken, salad and fish for most of the dinner week ( with soups and some other stuff) but im running out of ideas

Does anyone have a great salad they love to make thats not just lettuce and dressing

or a chicken recipe or fish recipe that is filling and yummy
PLEASE HELP ME lol

Replies

• PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I quite often cook a portion of pasta, grill a chicken breast and cut it into small chunks and add it to the pasta along with a portion of garden peas and a portion of sweetcorn and put it with a basic white sauce made with butter, flour, veg stock and 50ml of white wine (works out at 180 calories per serving).
  • sreich04
    sreich04 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am not huge into salads, but I have finally concocted one that is very delicious and fulfilling to me! Since I LOVE Mexican food, I came up with a salad full of all these flavors. I combine chopped romaine lettuce, tomato, red onion, jalapeno pepper, avocado, canned black beans, and canned fiesta corn. Instead of using a salad dressing, I drizzle a little lime juice, a spoon full of light sour cream, a spoon full of jarred salsa, and a dash of taco seasoning. I toss this all together and add a couple of tortilla strips on top for a little crunch. I find that the black beans provide plenty of protein to keep me satisfied, but you could always add some taco seasoned ground turkey.

Another salad that I am really into right now is the following: spring mix/baby spinach, grilled chicken, green apple slices, blue cheese crumbles, crushed walnuts, with either a light raspberry/pomegranate or light blue cheese dressing.

Both are fulfilling, but calorically friendly :flowerforyou:
  • Pinkerbell1481
    Pinkerbell1481 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love the Mexican Salad recipe thank you! that sounds yummy ( minus the hot peppers lol im not a spicy girl) but the rest sounds amazing.
  • Mimicooks
    Options
    i joined fitness pal a while ago but i just started today tracking my calories!!! You may check out my cooking blog at http://mimicooks.com if you like for recipes and instructional videos too. hope you like it. thanks and have a great evening.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Have you checked out skinnytaste.com yet? How about Cooking Light?
  • lori8431
    Options
    I make salads with coleslaw with cabbage, red onion, carrots, sliced egg, grilled chicken, avocado and ranch=lite. I also like to make salads with chicken but minus lettuce..ie cukes, tomatoes,, onions, celery, feta cheese, olives with oil and vinegar dressing. Also grilled chicken with strawberries, mandarin oranges, grapes, red onion, feta cheese, pecans and a little plain yogurt mixed with raspberry vinegrette. Hope this helps and good luck, good eating.