Losing 100 lbs in 1 year

Options
Hello all,

I am returning to mfp with the goal of losing 100 pounds this year. I am tracking my journey on YouTube also on my channel SaraShyding I hope that any of you that are looking for some back up and support to look me up and follow me there! The focus of my videos are a weekly goal, what I am doing with exercise, dietary advice, along with motivation and inspiration.

Here is a link to my first video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V78PNkutVSY

I hope to see you there! Keep up the good work!

Replies

• cassiejo84
    cassiejo84 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am also hoping to drop 100lbs in 2012. Good luck to the both of us!
  • realhousewife_windsor
    Options
    i would like to lose 100lbs this year, altogether i would like to loose 120 lbs
  • jandlrojas
    Options
    Seems like suh a high goal, but I want in too!
  • jandlrojas
    Options
    ^such
  • lovetheweighitfeels
    Options
    I AM GOING TO LOSE 100 pounds this year. You have to claim it to make it truly yours.
  • liana925
    Options
    LOSING A 100 POUNDS IS VERY ATTAINABLE..I BELIEVE I CAN DO IT..WITH EXERCISE AND A FEW DIET CHANGES..WE ARE ON OUR WAY...GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.
  • JRMCK64
    JRMCK64 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am 47 from a place in Queensland Australia called Bundaberg. We are the start of the great barrier reef I am a parts interrupter and a delivery driver and I have a great family who supports me. So Myfitnesspal is a great site. I have been on a life change now for over 3 yrs i have fallen a total of 132 lbs or 60 kg my health is getting better every month had 7 month of 2010that i was sick on and off but 2011 seen me fall another 18 kg. this is the best thing i have done for me. I am still 50.8 kg off my goal weight so long way to go found this program on my android phone now over 9 mth ago and gave it a go the support I get from my friends on here is overwhelming and all I ask is that if you are a friend you be active with support as I will be it is a journey we take together and I am so proud of how far I have come so if you are the type of person that would like to travel on a life change with me please give me a friends request cheers
  • firefly101
    Options
    I'm going for 65#.. just want to be back in the 'normal' zone. Seems like a lot and I'm daunted, I won't kid you. We'll all stick together and help each other to get to our goals... Good Luck & Stick with it!
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I started Oct 10th 2011 hoping to lose 100 pounds by Oct 5th 2012. So far I'm down 37, and if I keep it up I'll surpass my first goal! You can definitely do it!! Good luck :)
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I am returning to mfp with the goal of losing 100 pounds this year. I am tracking my journey on YouTube also on my channel SaraShyding I hope that any of you that are looking for some back up and support to look me up and follow me there! The focus of my videos are a weekly goal, what I am doing with exercise, dietary advice, along with motivation and inspiration.

Here is a link to my first video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V78PNkutVSY

I hope to see you there! Keep up the good work!

Your video was awesome and I wish you the best of luck in your journey!
  • Kerabebold
    Options
    :happy: Good Luck!
  • 7opoundsin16weeks
    7opoundsin16weeks Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Good Luck !
    (i left you a message in your youtube inbox btw)
  • ShaSha620
    ShaSha620 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i too would like to loose 100 this year, i'm new to this, just started today. anyone please feel free to add me as a friend, dont have anyone close to relate to on this so i'm going at it alone which sucks.
  • jameskane
    Options
    i'm in 100 lbs in 12 months break it down it isn't that overwelming. i can do it...we all can do it
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    see you at the GOAL line :)
  • k8eb3ll3
    k8eb3ll3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Definitely doable! We all can lose that much in one year, no problem! :smile:
  • MrMVP2011
    Options
    I could use a little more push... I have lost 110 lbs and lost 90 last year... You can do this! I vlog right now too

http://www.youtube.com/user/mikeoxier2003

I just finished Insanity and P90x. :)

I think that is my link
  • kezzibelle
    Options
    Congrats. I too am setting out to lose some weight. I am sick of looking at other girls and wishing I looked like them. 2011 was great for my career but 2012 is going to be great for my health, fitness and essentially, I wanna look sexy! So lets all do this together! (Btw I am an Aussie so anyone please hit me up with some friend requests, I think we all need the support and it is nice to know I ain't doing this alone!)
  • Tabatha819
    Tabatha819 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too would like to lose 100 lbs this year!! If I can do that I will be feeling so much better. I think if all of us that have responded to your post stick together and support each other we can all hit our goals. It feel so good to see others with the same challenge, All feel free to add me.

Thanks
    T
  • Ariaeko
    Ariaeko Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you all! I'm looking forward to seeing a lot less of myself in 2013. ;)