Newbie introduction...

Options
Hey all! My name is Marti and this is my 3rd day on MFP. I :heart: the food tracker and am having success with it so far! I have always been about 20 lbs overweight and plan on getting my body in tune before having another baby... I gained 80 lbs with my 1st and it took a long time to come off!

I love the accountability that I feel with tracking food and exercise and to be able to have all the calorie information at my disposal has been invaluable. I'm down 5 lbs so far and I love the way I feel!

My workouts include: Wii Fit, brisk walks, bike riding, jogging (occasionally), gardening, and running after my 4 year old!

Good luck to everyone! The posts I've read so far have been both motivational and inspirational!

:flowerforyou:

Keep up the good work!!
-Marti

Replies

• idobepity
    idobepity Posts: 4
    Options
    Oh... here's my ticker!

211409.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    welcome marti! :flowerforyou:
  • mother23ts
    mother23ts Posts: 70
    Options
    Congrats on your progress and Good luck on your journey\175941.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi Marti! Welcome to MFP!

Best of luck! :flowerforyou:

-Tami
  • tbrown1025
    tbrown1025 Posts: 165
    Options
    Hi, Marti! Welcome!! I love tracking my calories, too -- I think it helps keep me more accountable and more focused -- that's always a good thing, ha! Good luck!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: