My Before And During!! SO PROUD OF MYSELF*!!

Options

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Wow! You SHOULD be so proud of yourself.
  • Teresa527
    Teresa527 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great job! You've had amazing results and should be extremely proud of yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    So great!
  • showinup
    Options
    Wow! I'm just getting started on my path to a healthier lifestyle and you have REALLY inspired me. Thank You.
  • krika1
    krika1 Posts: 12
    Options
    Great Job!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Well done
  • cassiejo84
    cassiejo84 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Wonderful job.
  • imthemama060811
    imthemama060811 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! great Job!!
  • loriannvi
    Options
    thanks for posting. my starting wait is same and i am 5 ft 2. I needed some encouragement and courage to share. thats how you begin the journey. One day at a time. :)
  • AshleyDR
    AshleyDR Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    congrats! and thank you so much for posting! It is inspiring especially to me because I think your before pictures look very similar to mine. i am 10lbs down but have been hovering for about 2 weeks there. Would you mind sharing a little about the process you went through. Did you hit a lot of plateaus? how did you overcome them? Any advice you're willing to share would be wonderful!
  • LJ102011
    LJ102011 Posts: 110
    Options
    You look like a completely different, happier person! WTG!
  • Daphnemomof9
    Daphnemomof9 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you too! It's just so incredible to really grasp the concept that we do have the power to make that kind of a change in our lives. Way to go! You Rock!!!!
  • jwolfdh
    jwolfdh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    wooooooow! i'm also looking forward to the day that i can post my before and afters! thanks for being my inspiration of the day!!!
  • tashdownunder
    Options
    You look fantastic! So inspiring.
  • kenyonsmom10
    kenyonsmom10 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Oh and starting weight 172...current weight 138!!

awesome job! Very inspirational thank you for posting!!! I started over 220 pounds.... I have been stuck at the 167 pound mark for a couple of months now... happen to have any pointers? I work out 6 days a week and burn approximately 650 calories per workout. I am consuming about 1800 calories total. I am 5'4" :)
  • jo31071972
    Options
    Fantastic! - I am at the same weight as you started at and aiming for where you are now - an inspiration - thanks!
  • shortly24
    Options
    You look amazing!

May I ask your height please?
  • forme2310
    forme2310 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look awesome can you tell me how to post pictures inside our posts I can't figure thsi out thanks
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    great job
  • stephiehampshire
    Options
    you dont look like the same person! your smile in the after picture shows just how brilliantly you have done, well done on such a high weight loss especially with a young child to look after,

before and after pictures are so important I think to not only others but to yourself so you know what you have acheieved

x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!