183 and 43% fat to 140 and 17% fat! The second half of my 20

Options
Hey everyone, I'm Kate, 20, and a health, fitness, nutrition, weight loss blogger! If you want my whole story go here: piecesinprogress.tumblr.com/abitabout me
In a nutshell: I struggled for 6 years with fighting against food (I spent those years going through phases of crash diets and returns to normal eating always ending up heavier than when I started). During that time I had a major knee injury and had reconstructive surgery that left me unable to exercise for years which only made the phases of diets worse. 6 months ago I broke down, I felt like I'd been on a diet for years and finally wanted to succeed. Here's a few pics from my before and afters (sorry, they have all my tumblr stuff on them). I blog because I want people to know that no matter how insurmountable what you're faced with seems with healthy eating and determination you CAN get through anything!

tumblr_lww8doxNrb1qj087e.png

tumblr_lx7ibdF3Yp1qj087e.png

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!