Options
Hello Everyone!

It's time to be healthy. I am here to lose 50 lbs by the time my brother gets married in July. I really hope that I can do it.

Replies

• mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    welcome and good luck to you!

matt
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Mriv
    Mriv Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome, you've come to the right place to achieve your goal. This place will provide you with all the tools and motivation you'll need. All you need is a little dedication and a touch of disciple. Keeping your journal up to date and logging every single morsel you eat is very important. Make sure you give it a couple of weeks before deciding what you think. You will find out things about yourself you never realized.

I would caution you though, 50 lbs in less then 2 months sounds l little extreme, be careful. You might want to talk to your doctor about this.

Good luck on your journey.
    MR
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you will reach that goal in a healthy way. Just pace yourself and enjoy your new healthy living more than just a weight loss goal.
  • ElliePeace
    ElliePeace Posts: 18
    Options
    Hiya, and good luck! i am a newbie here too! Everyone is really helpful, and supportive! its great!
    :flowerforyou: x
  • tbrown1025
    tbrown1025 Posts: 165
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP!! I agree that 50lbs in 2 months is a bit hard to do safely, but I think 20-30lbs is especially doable. You'll find tons of helpful folks here who have done it and can support you along the way. Good luck!