What cereal can eat?

Options
Please don't give me "healthy" cereals like special k and stuff. I LOVE sweet cereals and I know I am a dirty eater. I have been eating kroger brand apple dapples (apple jacks) and wondered what others i can eat with out to many calories. Thank you

Replies

• sarahface24
    sarahface24 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    cinnamon toast crunch and lucky charms are my two favorites. i eat them as a snack instead of a meal, or i mix in with yogurt. most cereals are pretty low in calories as long as you stick to one serving.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Define '...too many calories.'
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    1700851-cereal_reeses_puffs_super.jpg
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    1700851-cereal_reeses_puffs_super.jpg

Heck yes!
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Cheerios! 100cal for 3/4cup
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I look for 2 things in cereal - protien & fiber. I don't worry about the sugar too much.

Kashi Go Lean Crunch - these are like granola. It comes in berry, cocoa, and honey almond. Yes the sugar content is high - but so is the protien & fiber

Kashi Honey Sunshine is like a lower sugar Captain Crunch

Kashi Heart to Heart Warm Cinnamon is like cinnamon cheerios.
  • TheLazyNative
    Options
    most cereals are hideous. even all bran in the usa contains high fructose corn syrup. granola and mueslis aren't much better imho. try alpen low sugar - tasty, filling and honest. add maple syrup, walnuts and maybe a banana. nutritious calories.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    20110906-cin-toast-crunch-golden-grahams-boxes.jpg
  • MILFaspirations
    MILFaspirations Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You should definitely try the Cheerio versions. My kids eat them up !

The Fruity Cheerios taste just like Fruit Loops
    The Cinnemon Burst tastes just like Cinnemon Toast Crunch
    The Apple Cheerios tastes just like Apple Jacks!!!
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    umm my goal as anyone elses should be is low fat, medium cals, high protein... in everysingle meal!

Vector V n Optium Power i think its called from costco
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    mini-cinnamon-cereal.jpg
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    I love sugary cereals too! Hard to give them up! But I have found that the Kashi brand cereals actually are really good, and they are much healthier. Every once in a while I will still indulge on Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Fruit Loops, and the like. One really good way to get cereal calories down is to eat your cereal with almond milk instead of cows milk. Way less calories and the vanilla flavored almond milk actually tastes better in cereal than cows milk. Almond milk is 45-90 calories a cup instead of 120+ for 2% and great cows milk. And it has less bad fats.