Any pre-wedding weight shifters out there?

Options
Hi All!

I am new to the site and getting married in July this year. Anyone else out there in the same boat?

I am thinking that a wedding HAS to be the ultimate motivator! Especially as I am getting married in Mexico and so need to perfect that beach body!

Prior to joining here I started Zumba and can't tell you how effective that has been for toning so far.... Any of you thinking of trying it, go for it!

Feel free to add me!

Sam

Replies

• jobster68
    jobster68 Posts: 145
    Options
    :happy: Hi yes me - I am getting married 9 weeks on Friday - 9th March (it is also my birthday) - have lost 13 lbs so far and my short-term goal is to lose another 11.5lbs to get me inside the 12 stone bracket - then long term to lose 55lbs this year and make it to the target weight I have been setting myself (and failing to reach) for the last 8 years! Feel free to add me as a friend if you need encouragement for that wedding weight loss! :laugh:
  • sampcuk
    sampcuk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Massive congrats on the wedding and also on your progress so far! Have you lost the weight since using this site?
  • Artnetta1984
    Artnetta1984 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm getting married March 24 and I refuse to have fat-back in my dress:laugh: But I'm just wanting to lose 15lbs by at least March 1. If I lose more than fine. Any suggestions on what really helps and I need all the motivation I can find.

Good luck on your weight loss journeys ladies!!!