NSV of the Day!

Options
LeanerBeef
LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
It is cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey here in Philly today. So I figured that I would try on my new winter coat……that was bought 3 years ago. At purchase time it never fit, never zipped, never buttoned – depressing.

Today, it zipped up easily. It’s actually a little big but it sure is warm. As any big fella knows it is not easy to find a winter coat that fits properly, I don’t think I’ve actually worn anything this warm in years. Funny how a good coat can keep you warm – who knew? My ears were still frozen solid, red as 2 sliced tomatoes but the rest of me was pretty good.

It’s a good thing that I didn’t give away all of these “small” clothes. That’s 2 coats, a jacket, 1 suit, and lots of other well preserved clothing.

Do that work people!

P.S. NSV = Non Scale Victory for you New Year's weightloss noobies. :-)

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Isn't it a great feeling to put on something that once didn't fit, and now does and then it's even a little more roomy!?!
    You've been having great NSV's lately. It just shows all the hard work you're putting in is actually paying off! :o)
    Wearing smaller clothes is just one of those perks. :wink:
    Proud of you!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Always great to see smaller clothes fitting and getting loose! Great NSV!
  • alofay
    alofay Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I get a good laugh reading your posts. You can definitely tell from your photos that you have made amazing progress!! How much more do you want to lose? Just curious...

Congrats on your NSV!!
  • TerresaJ
    TerresaJ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!! That's a great NSV!!!
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your victory! I love/hate that moment when you go to put on "skinny" clothes you've been saving and they are actually too big.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I get a good laugh reading your posts. You can definitely tell from your photos that you have made amazing progress!! How much more do you want to lose? Just curious...

Congrats on your NSV!!

Thank you very much! I’m pretty much on the same track as you, I’d like to lose 130 total. That’s my goal now, could go up or down a little as I get closer….we shall see. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!