Empty Closet

Options
So we are getting ready to move, and the last thing I wanted to do was move my old fat clothes that don't fit anymore. I went through my closet, thinned it out, and now its almost empty! Got 2 bags of clothes going to Goodwill now! Got me to thinking now that this is kind of indicative of my life. My empty closet kinda coincides with my life. What all can I fill up my life with now instead of food? What will you be filling up your life with?

I am looking to fill mine up with great sex with hubby, better health, more exercise, and oh yea, MORE CLOTHES!

Replies

• flabwillbefab
    Options
    HAHA THATS AWSOME!!! will be the best shopping ever!!!! so exiting!!!!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Great feeling to get rid of old clothes that are too big now!! Good luck on the move!
  • soykk1995
    soykk1995 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just had a yard sale and I emptied my closet of everything that was over a size 2X! I am in between an 18 and a 20 right now but, last year at this time I wore a size 24/26 or 4X.

I'm filling my life with the activities I couldn't do when I was heavier. This past weekend my husband and I took my granddaughter to a couple of museums. One of them features military vehicles that you can climb up into and around in. I climbed up into the cockpit of the Huey helicopter and the Bradley Fighting Vehicle, which I've never been able to do before. It felt so good to be able to partake in activities that I've always wanted to do but have always been too big to accomplish. I also enjoy the sustained energy and increased strength that comes with my weight loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!