Shakeology???

Options
I wish I could afford the Shakeology shakes. I have to say, they sound appealing but too expensive. Is there a shake that also has about the same makeup for cheaper? I have never been one to try shakes because I never thought they would be satisfying

Replies

• kateroot
    kateroot Posts: 435
    Options
    They're not satisfying, and they're not as nutritious as real food - no matter what they tell you. Shakeology or otherwise, don't waste your money :)
  • GoinOrganic
    GoinOrganic Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I do a whey isolate protein in my yogurt/organic fruit smoothies, but it only holds me for a work out or a couple of hours(hence it becomes a 'snack' or protein support for building muscle during workout)... so I've never been a big fan... unless you have to GAIN, then having in ADDITION to or with your regular meals then it seems to work... however I know of a company that is coming out with a vegan 100% organic meal replacement using brown rice protein and yellow chic pea, no sugar/ sweetened with stevia, in two flavors choc and vanilla. The choc is like 105 calories, the vanilla 90something ... I am waiting to try it, and I'll report back if it is indeed a 'meal replacement'... but even with such meal replacement, we still need to eat some protein every 3 hours or so, and keep our furnace burning if we want to burn the fat/weight off.
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I wish I could afford the Shakeology shakes. I have to say, they sound appealing but too expensive. Is there a shake that also has about the same makeup for cheaper? I have never been one to try shakes because I never thought they would be satisfying

shakes have their place in a person's diet when you're in a hurry and don't have time to sit down and eat a meal, but Shakeology is overpriced and overhyped.
  • DestinationFitnessChick
    Options
    I just sent you a message :)
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I've tried Shakeology, it tastes good but not worth the price tag. It's basically a glorified protein shake with extra ingredients added for nutrition. If there is something specific in there that you really want you can add it to your own shakes and save tons of money.
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options

body by Vi distributor. oh boy.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

darth_vader_nooo_7675.jpeg