Newbie :)

Options
Hi! I'm new here, my name is Krystel, was looking for online fitness community and found MFP, this seems convenient with the calorie count system included.

Best of efforts to everyone here and I hope to see you all around! I'm here to be accountable to all of you and hope I can also bring some support and cheer for you all in this healthy community (you guys look good here! getting fit and stuff) ;)

Oh and I dont know if any of you know about Insanity Home Video Workouts? Well I'm going to go full on this thing starting Monday :)
Just getting ready nutrition wise and getting rid of a cold hihi

Replies

• Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Hi Krystel, I'm Dani, I will add you as a friend :) Not heard about those ones, but I am also looking for a good workout DVD, heard Davina McCall's one is good and am also going to get Zumba for the wii

xx
  • Calvinsgrl1
    Calvinsgrl1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Im new too!! :) Those workouts are just that...Insane! But they really work and you will see how much you improve just do what you can and dont get dicouraged everything comes with time. Nice thing about those you can do them at home. Good luck I will add you too.
  • KrystalSlim
    KrystalSlim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've tried Zumba, was so much fun! Enjoy Dani ;)
    And yeah I have to learn to be more patient I tend to do things for about a month and just let everything fall apart when I get close to a goal.... I'll work on that and stay focused on my health regularly, not just in the goal to lose weight :/

Thanks!
  • akirkwood16
    akirkwood16 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey Krystal, I'm Alicia and also a newbie and starting the P90X on Monday.
  • cool, add me if ya want to.

have you figured out what your calorie needs are daily and what kind of deficit your going to introduce your body to?