I'm a newbie!

Options
Hi everyone,

I've just joined about a week ago and loving it! feeling reallyt good to get on track after being so out of control over the christmas holidays!

I have about 40lbs to lose but probably that may increase as I get towards my goal, and I would love for anyone to add me as a friend for a bit of mutual support!

Mel x

Replies

• mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Great to hear you've joined, feel free to add me and good luck on losing the 40 pounds :)
  • Amanda_Please88
    Amanda_Please88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Amanda! I know how it feels to let the holidays throw you off track, I too am guilty of letting that happen. But feel free to add me too! =)
  • coolchick03270
    Options
    Hi mel-

I'm a couple days into this. I love this site so far!! Very good at making you accountable and everyone is very helpful. Good luck and much success!
  • Tianzi
    Tianzi Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Tina, just joined today, feel free to add me as well. I'll help ya out....I need the support as well. Thank you!
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hi Melanie, I have only been on MFP for a few days. Good luck and feel free to add me :)
  • mystic108
    Options
    Hey there!
    I joined yesterday and am also looking for friends, feel free to add me :) The more support the better
  • spiceoflifemsg
    Options
    Just joined about 30 minutes ago myself. Things got out of control for a couple years on this end...so I am looking at losing 50 - 65 pounds. Anyone can feel free to add me...strength in numbers right?

Amanda
  • AMO31
    AMO31 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey

Im new too, have about the same to lose to reach my goal, feel free to add me.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I joined 1st January, anybody feel free to add me, we can all battle this together :flowerforyou:
  • mjvanommeren
    mjvanommeren Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. There are a lot of tools and support available on myfitnesspal. Feel free to add me if you like. Good luck and congratulations on taking the first step!

MJ
  • ami814
    ami814 Posts: 2
    Options
    My name is Ami, and I am on here more to keep track of things than to lose weight. I am a nutrition and fitness major, and played sports as a kid/turned to the gym about 10 years ago. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions, I am totally up for offering support to whoever I can!