Jillian's Shred It With Weights

Options
Just wondering if anbybody has tried Jillian's Shred It With Weights. How does it compared to the 30 Day Shred. Also what about 6 Week 6 Pack. Anybody know anything about that workout? Thanks.

Replies

• ksloop00
    ksloop00 Posts: 144
    Options
    I would like to know this too. I use a wheelchair, so weights are all I can do, plus eating right.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I have done the "Shred" and "Shred with Weights". I did the Shred for 28 days and had great results..... lost alot in inches. But the repetition killed me....I like to switch it up everyday! Shred it with Weights was awesome!! I don't have kettlebells so I used an 8lb weight....I have only done it once but you really get a good sweat with this one!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Right now im doing 6wk6pk along with Ripped in 30! level 2 of 6wk6pk is alot of cardio but works the abs mostly..when im finished im dripping sweat :sad:
  • mwilliams5486
    mwilliams5486 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have all of them. I just started shred it with weights 4 days ago. I did 30 day shred for 2 months back in july/august..loved it. I got great results. I just got tired of the same thing everyday. 6 week 6 pack is a fantastic workout for your midsection. She incorporates circuits in it as well. You sweat the whole time and want to quit because some of the move are so hard. You can definietly feel it working though. Its like you feel your stomach muscles tightening as you do each move. I tried level 2 of it but it got to challenging for me and i went back to level one. All of jillians workouts are awesome but i think my favorites are 30 day shred and 6 week 6 pack. Her banish fat and boost matabolism is also another great one for cardio. Its 45 mins but its all cardio.
  • lisaloum
    Options
    When you guys enter the Shred it With Weights as your exercise on here, what do you list it as? Cardio or weight training? I was going to use my heart monitor last night to track the calories- but went to put it on and the battery was dead. Oops.