bodyrock.tv

Options
Has anyone used bodyrock.tv to do workouts with? If so, how was/is your experience with it? It looks like short but intense workouts.

Replies

• tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I love bodyrock workouts. I really like how they demonstrate everything and provide easier alternatives for beginners. They are individual based, so the intensity depends on you. You push yourself on good days and take things a little lighter when you are sick or your body is tired. It's great for travelers!
    There is a group here for bodyrockers. If you decide to try it you should join the group.
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I've seen the channel and I really like it, but I haven't tried to add it to my normal schedule so I'm not sure if it works great or not.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    there are a lot of kicka$$ workouts on that site. If you do one of those workouts, you don't need to do anything else that day. Work hard for a short period of time is my motto.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Yeah I was using the site when Freddy and Zuzana were the hosts. Lost interest when they changed the hosts and the format.

I liked the workouts because they were super intense and short. Left me breathless and dripping. Good at home if you don't have a gym and if you are short on time.
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    They are very intense! I liked them for the calorie burn, but as a triathlete, I decided not to incorporate them regularly into my training routine. Regular strength training and my swim/bike/run for cardio will work better for my fitness goals.
  • CatGrooms66
    Options
    I love the workouts! I use them as a primer to get my heart rate up before I hop on the elliptical. I just bought the interval timer, and I 'm having fun. It's a nice switch from my normal routine.
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I LOVE BodyRock! I would do them everyday if I could!
    I have a binder full of all the workouts so I can just pick one and go for it. I currently am doing them every Tues and Thurs on my lunch break at work. Someday I want to be able to do them everyday, but since I'm trying to do the C25K, I'm not pushing it that hard. =P
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    And you will see results if you really push yourself to your max.
    The first thing I've always noticed when doing them is how smooth and toned my legs start looking. I lost 3 inches around my hips in a month after only doing 3 or 4 workouts a week.