Looking for support and friends with similar goals!

Options
I'm 24, from Ireland, wanting to lose 4 stone (56 lbs) and looking for contacts! :) x

Replies

• WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Im with ya girl! We got this!!!
  • lgrafel
    Options
    I'm a 28 year old woman looking to lose 40lbs. I'm getting married this year and would love to be able to wear a swimsuit comfortably on my honeymoon! I'm new here too and need some contacts.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Haha I thought it was just me that wasn't comfortable in my swim shorts :) hope you both reach your goal I have about 21lbs to lose as well so were all in it together
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Aw yay this is great! Have to say, it feels like it's going to be less gloomy if I have some company along the way :)
  • deannarey13
    Options
    I love new friends. Sending you an invite. Please, anyone else who wants support - feel free to add me as well.
  • amber8704
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Amber and I am 24. I lost 60 pounds last year using myfitnesspal but fell off the wagon and gained some back. So I am still looking to lose around 60 pounds. I did it once I can do it again but this time I would like to have some more friends on here to keep me encouraged.
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I could use more support :)
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds xxx
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    welcome here and hope you have a great day
  • rebeckapitman
    Options
    Count me in! I'm turning 23 and my first hurdle is 40lbs. x
  • behind_blue_eyes_83
    Options
    Hello! I will send you an add. I am 28, have almost lost my first stone on MFP, and want to lose 5 more (70 lbs)! x
  • angelaroccakillela
    Options
    I'm 28 too and was just married last year. I was pushing past the overweight limit around the time I got married and have succeeded in adding another 10lbs since. I definitely understand where you're coming from and going. I just joined this website yesterday but am already getting familiar with using it and am feeling confident it will help. I've tried keeping food diaries before (which seemed to help me eat better) but there were never this convenient. Good luck to you, you can make it happen. Where's the honeymoon?
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for serious fitness pals
  • Marie294
    Marie294 Posts: 304
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about the same amount of weight! Good Luck to us, we can do this! :) Nice to meet you :)
  • KES519
    KES519 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in, and also needing friends and encouragement! :wink:
  • tananichelle
    tananichelle Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I need to lose another 100 lbs or so! :)
  • lizbalfour
    lizbalfour Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me, I've just re-joined MFP after a 6 month break and could really do with lots of support this time round. Did it without friends last time and I'm already noticing the difference supportive comments can make, I'm 42 from Scotland and would ideally like to lose 42lbs but would be happy to stop if I started to look too thin.
  • garn1232
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to lose 60 lbs. I lost 50 a few years ago and over the course of 4 years gained it all back :(
  • y0landuh
    Options
    I'm 26 and need friends on here to keep me on track I'm from San Diego, CA add as friend and we can both keep each other or the right track
  • halleygruber
    Options
    Hey! My name is Halley and I have 25+ lbs to lose. All of you, feel free to add me!