after christmas cravings

Options
hello all so i stopped counting over christmas and only gained a few pounds which are now coming off but im struggling with the counting again and eating over my calories i dont feel like ive eaten enough when ive eaten like now ive just had some toast with yeast extract and im still hungry but adding on my dinner tonight i have 168 cals left errh ive not exercised today as ive got a cold which is chesty any advice

Replies

• lrd2010
    lrd2010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Stick with it. I'm having the same cravings myself. Far too many choccie biccies!

Try Peppermint tea and fruit!
  • hawleywood89
    hawleywood89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds familiar! I got that too, just from all the eating over the holidays. Seems like every meal was a special occasion for 4-5 days there. Just keep reducing again and your body should get adjusted to it.
  • capergal
    capergal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I find the cravings really bad this time around. I was doing great before Christmas and then I got into the Quality Street chocolates, now the sugar cravings are back with a vengeance. I did use some willpower today, I was visiting my Mom at lunch and when I was leaving she took out some quality street and offered me some, my mouth was watering but I declined.
  • nettleboo
    nettleboo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I havent declined any thing though ive been so rubbish ive eaten non stop today busted up my calories probaley ate tomorrows as well errh its so hard i knew it was gonna be hard but god this is crazy :-(
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I ate too many sweets from Turkey Day to New Years but i planned on it. Surprisingly i only gained 2-3 lbs which i should have gone by weeks end. I'm not a big sugar junkie but i loved all those holiday cookies. If you gave me a choice between a bread and butter sandwich and a oatmeal raisin cookie i'd take the bread and butter any day ;)