I am SOOOOO Obsessed

Options
I am so obsessed with those new MiO Liquid Water Enhancers!! I wonder if it is possible to use it too often? Zero calories but i know there has to be some chemicals in it :/

Any opinions?

I hate crystal light :/

Replies

• KateJo84
    Options
    Oh, I tried them but couldn't stand them! I thought it was too sweet!

Like you, I dispise crystal light -- so I just add a dash of my favorite juice to my water. For example I use about a 1/4 a cup (blueberry pomegrant or morning blend of R. W. Knudsen) for 24 oz of water. then I just take those 24oz bottles into work (typically 2).

Yes, I take two bottles with me into work -- can't stand tap water.
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    Definitely make drinking a gallon of water a day easier!
  • IzzyandBri_mommy
    Options
    Love them and the MIO energy. I log mine and it adds no calories. The energy does *kitten* sodium. But I am trying to kick the soda habit and Mio is the only thing that has helped so far.
  • USNGirlMel
    USNGirlMel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Love them and the MIO energy. I log mine and it adds no calories. The energy does *kitten* sodium. But I am trying to kick the soda habit and Mio is the only thing that has helped so far.

im trying to drinking water everyday so i feel less dehydrated after pt/ and working out on my own. I have noticed a difference
  • USNGirlMel
    Options
    Definitely make drinking a gallon of water a day easier!

thats why i bought them :-)

but when im not working, i tend to only drink a few cups
  • USNGirlMel
    Options
    Oh, I tried them but couldn't stand them! I thought it was too sweet!

Like you, I dispise crystal light -- so I just add a dash of my favorite juice to my water. For example I use about a 1/4 a cup (blueberry pomegrant or morning blend of R. W. Knudsen) for 24 oz of water. then I just take those 24oz bottles into work (typically 2).

Yes, I take two bottles with me into work -- can't stand tap water.

it can be too sweet, so i only put like two squeezes for a huge cup :)
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    i love mio to!!!!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MIO! did u know it also come in an "ENERGY" kind now?!?! it is lime something and black cherry which was yum :)