265 days & 60lbs later!

Options
365 days! Sorry typo! NO it wasn't fast for me! Still considered Obese accoridng to US Ht/wt standards. However, according the The United States Army Regulations I AM100% COMPLETELY PHYSICALLY FIT for combat! So bring it on!! STill about 32lbs to go till fully happy. Training for a Tough Mudder Competition April 14th!

083-1.jpg

Replies

• bobbie228
    Options
    awww heck Don't know how to post photos here!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    change img code to img (lower case)
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    365 days! Sorry typo! NO it wasn't fast for me! Still considered Obese accoridng to US Ht/wt standards. However, according the The United States Army Regulations I AM100% COMPLETELY PHYSICALLY FIT for combat! So bring it on!! STill about 32lbs to go till fully happy. Training for a Tough Mudder Competition April 14th!

083-1.jpg
  • TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    083-1.jpg

lower case img's
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    I can't see the afters though....darn!
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats!!
  • bobbie228
    Options
    BEFORE

neveragain3.jpg

AFTER
    083.jpg
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    BEFORE

neveragain3.jpg

AFTER
    083.jpg

FANTASTIC!!!!!!
  • Onelovemomma
    Options
    You look great!! Good for you : )
  • chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :) You look great! :)
  • parrott06
    Options
    You look so good! That is awesome! What is the time span of the before and after pics?
  • garn1232
    Options
    nice work...congrats.
  • Lesley2800
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing!
  • bobbie228
    Options
    That was one of the only pictures I have at any where near my highest weight. 1st Picture was taken October 24th 2010 I did not start doing anything about looking like that until Jan3rd 2011 I may actually have weighed more but didn't dare a photo jan 3rd 2011 The second picture was taken last night Jan 3 2012 365 days after I started using MFP to count calories...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!