Over 40, recently seperated and HAPPY

Options
:happy:

Really, I am, HAPPY, that is. Happier than ever. And, I know with some weight loss I could be even happier!

Hi, I am Beverly, a 44 year old mom of one, grandma of two, recently seperated lady. I packed up myself last April and left my hubby of 15 years. I completely started over. Moved in w/ a GF, started a new job and got new friends. I've since moved again and started looking for a new-to-me car. My job is getting ready to go permanent. My new room mates are two guys, so you can imagine that I do end up doing most of the house cleaning.

Over the last year (2011) I lost some weight after my initial seperation period. I was loving the weight loss, and thought it was just going to continue due to the lack of stress. Well, I hit a certain spot and it's just sorta stood still. I'm ready to loose more and continue moving forward in my life.

I'd love to buddy up with more ladies in their 40's...and those recently seperated/divorced!!

Replies

• jandyanj
    jandyanj Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Beverly,
    Sounds like you had lots of changes in the past year and all seem to be good ones for you.
    Not recently seperated or divorced but I am new to MFPand hit the age mark..

I turned 40 in November - I have a 7 year old son and almost 4 year old daughter
    I work full time and have a long commute (which sucks) as does my husband
    I have the exercise down pat - I rarely miss a day (except for Fridays which is my Weight Watchers Weigh In day) and really try to push myself....Now food is the other issue..I just love it..I hear people say all the time, I have to many points (on WW) or on here I can't eat all my calories..Really, I just don't comprehend that.
    I gained a lot during the holdiays...ughhh - which for me started back around Halloween time. I am back on track and I know that journalling is the way for me to stay on track