One year to lose 50 lbs

Options
A few months ago, I decided I wanted to lose 50 lbs by my 30th birthday. Well, today is my 29th birthday and it really hit me that I only have a year left! EEK! I love MFP for all the support and motivation I get, and I think I can reach my goal using this site! I just wanted to put this out there so it holds me accountable! :smile:

Replies

• AngelsheriHackley
    AngelsheriHackley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I lost almost 30 pounds in three months you can do it!!!
  • ehsmoak
    Options
    That's my goal too. More than, "Wwe CAN do it," let's say, "We WILL do it!"
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! I lost 30 since january, but I took a 3 month break and slacked some too :)

P.S> I live in Prince George Va, 1 hr south east of Richmond- where is New Baltimore at?
  • steveh08
    steveh08 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You will do it. I have lost almost 60 since June 1st, You can and wiill do it. Best wi.shes
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I've lost 45 lbs in 4 months - you can totally do it :D
  • cpomietto
    Options

P.S> I live in Prince George Va, 1 hr south east of Richmond- where is New Baltimore at?

New Baltimore is in Fauquier County, in northern VA!

Thanks everyone! You all are so inspiring!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options

New Baltimore is in Fauquier County, in northern VA!

Thanks everyone! You all are so inspiring!

Thanks, I thought it was probably up there, ( hence the baltimore part) :D
  • chipschipstl
    Options
    Hi! I actually have the same goal- I'm turning 30 in about 18 months and have about 50-60 lbs to lose. I really slacked off the last 6 months or so and could really use some motivation. This is my first time posting in the forums so I'm hoping to find some people to "friend" so I can stay motivated.

I spent the majority of my 20's obese after being average the rest of my life and it's really changed the way I live. I'd like to feel like myself again.
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi! I actually have the same goal- I'm turning 30 in about 18 months and have about 50-60 lbs to lose. I really slacked off the last 6 months or so and could really use some motivation. This is my first time posting in the forums so I'm hoping to find some people to "friend" so I can stay motivated.

I spent the majority of my 20's obese after being average the rest of my life and it's really changed the way I live. I'd like to feel like myself again.

I'm up for motivating and supporting new friends! I just joined and would welcome having like minded people to talk to. :)