Fooducate phone app

I have an app on my android that is really awesome it rates your food on grading scale for A, B, C, D, and F, it scans your food label and tells you why it is good for you or why it is not. I think everyone should try it I have found out that everything that says it is healthy for you is really not and it also will suggest a healthier version if the food is unhealthy.

Replies

• spuleri
    spuleri Posts: 29 Member
    I'm definitely going to look into this app. Thanks for sharing!:happy:
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    I just downloaded that yesterday but haven't used it yet - looks like it's got great potential!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ice
  • Got it too! Wonderful!
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    I have an app on my android that is really awesome it rates your food on grading scale for A, B, C, D, and F, it scans your food label and tells you why it is good for you or why it is not. I think everyone should try it I have found out that everything that says it is healthy for you is really not and it also will suggest a healthier version if the food is unhealthy.
    [/quote

Will check it out thanks
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Sounds interesting, I will definitely give it a spin. :happy:
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Thanks I'm going to take a look.
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Fooducate is great! I've had it for a few months. I have it on my iPhone and it is really helpful when you're shopping. Even going through your pantry is great too! Thanks for posting about it.
  • roberts1013
    roberts1013 Posts: 103 Member
    thanks going to check it out!!
  • Getting it now and will report back
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Not to be a debby downer...but can't you just look at the nutrition label and the ingredients yourself? Is that really that hard?
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Not to be a debby downer...but can't you just look at the nutrition label and the ingredients yourself? Is that really that hard?

It helps by saving time looking at all the products. For example... I picked out what I thought was a "good" jelly, scanned it with the app, and found out a product two items over was actually better. I find it's a time saver... and I like the products it grades as better.

:-D