Hiya!!

Options
Okay, so this is probably my third time here trying to lose this weight. However, this time is different. My husband is FINALLY on board with me. I don't feel like I have to buy two separate meals for us to eat, and he's SO encouraging. So now, I'm looking for friends to encourage me on here and I can encourage them as well. I have 60 lbs to lose to get to my first goal, but ultimately, another 40 or 50 lbs to go to my final goal.

Replies

• kristalleenicole
    Options
    Good for you trying to do it again! It can be so frustrating at times. This is my 3rd time as well - But this time I feel like its different, I am SO ready for change. I have 22 lbs to go and its so nice coming on here and seeing other people motivating eachother!! Good luck on your journey! :)
  • Rubyinthesand2012
    Options
    Third time lucky hey!!
    Good luck ive added you as im in need of friends too i only joined today
    Ideally id like to drop around 40-50lbs not really sure but ill know when i get there! Im aiming for approx a pound a week loss between now and my holiday in august!
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    welcome here and hope you have a great day
  • Birdy
    Birdy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about starting over. Again. I have as well - effective yesterday. I have about 35lbs to lose. Goal is by June 1 and done the right way. My husband's habits have affected mine in the past as well, but that will need to stop. Again. :indifferent:
  • knikki2011
    Options
    Hello...been using this app on my phone since June and only just decided to take a look at the site on my laptop.... lots more to look at and read which is nice....Good luck all with your weight loss...I had a little blip over the past month and put on a little but I'm back on track again now and re-using the app after falling off the wagon so to speak.

Knikki :)

8361015.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • xraygeek
    xraygeek Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This is my second time here too! I need to stay consistent by coming here and tracking every day! I have about 30lbs to get to my first goal of 170.