Looking for new pals for a fresh start in 2012 :)

Options

Replies

• Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want.
  • Hi, feel free to add me, I'm 25 and from the UK.
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm in a very similar boat, hoping to get this under control by my 30th bday, which is at the end of 2012. I'd love to share some mutual support and encouragement! Feel free to add me!
  • fourthirtyten
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :-) I lost 40 lbs in 2011 and I'm on the same path (maybe a tad lower) for 2012. :-)
  • jaime0616
    Options
    Hi, you can add me too. I'm 26 and never seem to have enough will power to keep on any kind of diet.
  • Tmdesir
    Tmdesir Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Feel free to add me. I can use all the encouragement I can get :)
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hi... I'm trying to shed some weight for a June wedding and am always open to new friends and support. I have just started a new workout/nutrition plan and am excited to see the results. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • fitzyloveslife
    Options
    hey add me im new too x anyone else add me too x hee hee x be great to get lots of motivation going x
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me..
  • meagen_2177
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose about 70-80 lbs. as well! It's a massive goal but we can all do it! Together! What do you guys do to workout/train? Please feel free to add me! It's nice to have people out there with same weight loss goals!
  • xraygeek
    xraygeek Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie! I'm Ana :) I'm 27 and looking to loose around 30-40lbs this year! I'm also looking for more support as I head down this road. It's kind of overwhelming and daunting to look at those numbers, but boy are we worth it!
  • sandijojo
    Options
    I would love to help support you! I am brand new to My Fitness Pal...
  • nskerr
    nskerr Posts: 91
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Lost 120 using this tool. Gained 26 back but am back on the wagon and looking to lose the 26 plus hopefully another 10.
  • ahedrick99
    ahedrick99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends with all of you too! I am 30 and have lost 21 lbs in 2011 and I would like to lose 15 more in 2012! Good luck everyone!
  • jeannie1018
    jeannie1018 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im Jeannie and Im 23. Im in the same boat as you! I've been on a while and havent gotten very far! Feel free to add me! (:
  • tananichelle
    tananichelle Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    100 lbs to go for me... Friend request sent! :flowerforyou:
  • avsgirlara
    Options
    I'm new to the site! Feel free to add me. I need all the help I can get :)
  • Onelovemomma
    Options
    Me either I would love to have some friends on here. I need some help : ) feel free to add me to all of you. :happy:
  • Ericgunner
    Options
    Feel free to add me I've been using this program for 120 days and so far I've lost just over 50lbs. I enjoy giving support to my friends and receiving. So if anybody else would like to add me as friend please do so.
  • s_waser
    s_waser Posts: 92
    Options
    :)