New Englanders?

Options
Anyone else in New England here? I'm in Maine, and I think any other New Englanders would know how hard it is to get out of the house this time of year?

Anyone out there want to be motivation and support buddies?

- Summer

Replies

• rainbobrite929
    Options
    Go Red Sox! :)
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Go Patriots!! and the Sox; and the Bruins and of course the Celtics!! LOL

I am from NH........freezing fn' cold here today!

Where abouts in Maine are you?? My in-laws live in Eastport. I was just up/over there last weekend. Love it there!!

Add me if you like!

And yes.....I find it VERY difficult to motivate this time of year. So cold I just want to cuddle up with a good book and blanket :smile:
  • SummerTulip78
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm in Lisbon, ME. Just between Lewiston and Topsham but I work in Bath. Eastport is beautiful, Dargy!

Oh yes, I'm living in my Snuggie blanket and slippers these days! It makes it haaaaaaard to get up in the morning, for sure! It was 5 degrees when I left the house and 3 degrees when I got to work, though that is on the ocean so it's always a bit colder here!
  • Trillian73
    Trillian73 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Portland area. It's been freezing here the past couple days. :p
  • carolyn3572
    Options
    I live in York County and its very cold. I have been going to the gym for the most part, but I do get out for a walk/run. I try to do it at lunch when the sun is out. Once I get going its not too bad. I have been rewarding myself for going to the gym by tanning for a few minutes a day. Seems to help keep me motivated :)
  • SeeEmRun2012
    Options
    Shout out to Berkshire County MA!!!!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Im a double dose of New England...

Born in Methuen, MA
    Raised in New Hampshire... from the good old White Mountain regions to the land of Adam-Sandler