Looking for new pals for a fresh start in 2012 :)

Options

Replies

• s_waser
    s_waser Posts: 92
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been a MFP member for awhile and I do good and then have a moment of not so good! I could def benefit from some good motivational friends.
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • crimiller
    crimiller Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Lots of responses, but feel free to add me as well. I'm looking for some motivation and support! :)
  • MrsAWhite
    MrsAWhite Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am brand new and need some friends also so feel free to add me!! Good luck :smile:
  • lauraelisedavis
    Options
    I need more friends on here, would love an add! :)
    Laura
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me!
  • SarahRoseMiranda
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm 29, have theree children and feel like I have tried everything under the sun to lose weight. Nothing has worked until I found MFP! I have lost over 20 pounds in the last few months and I plan to lose another 10-15 by summer. Please add me if you'd like some extra motivation. The first couple weeks are horrible but then it's not so bad ;) Good luck!
  • kellybug123
    Options
    Hello! My overall is to lose around 150 pounds. I lost about 25 pounds before MFP and I've got some good goals for this year. Hopefully with the help and support of old friends and new ones. Feel free to add me!!
  • Queenb62303
    Options
    i just started about a week ago.. i have a couple friends on here.. anybody feel free to add me!
  • EMagineBeingEMazing
    Options
    Me too! Me too! Feel free to add me anyone :)
    I just started last month and welcome any extra motivation. So far, most of the ppl I've connected with are building their circles too, so please let me know if you would like me to post your id on my wall for even more support. Love my mfpals already! :happy:
  • judynunes
    judynunes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me!
  • princesspeach577
    princesspeach577 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! (open to anyone)
  • tonyacoursey
    tonyacoursey Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    This is my fresh start as well. Started yesterday so I still haven't figured out how to add people but if you would like feel free to add me (that goes for anyone). I am looking forward to the extra motivation and sometimes I need a good kick in the butt!
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else, feel free to add me. (open to everyone)
  • Petra2
    Petra2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I've been on fitness pal for a while but haven't participated much on the message boards - feel free to add me.:smile:
  • mollyb33
    Options
    It's awesome to see you sticking to your goals! :) Feel free to add me!
  • Kerry1023
    Kerry1023 Posts: 152
    Options
    HI!

I too am looking for a fresh start in 2012. Last year was ok then the holidays hit and ....back on track as of yesterday. Have about 70-80lbs to lose.

Feel free to add so we can support each other.
    One can never have enough support so open to anyone!

Here's to achieving our goals in 2012 :)
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else, feel free to add me. (open to everyone)
  • Llauren007
    Options
    I'm new too. Have about 40lbs to lose
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.