Looking for new pals for a fresh start in 2012 :)

Options
124»

Replies

• sugarnspice8
    Options
    I m new as well
    25 yrs old....30 lbs to lose maybe more :(

IM ADDING YOU PEOPLE 2!! My friends list is bare
  • helffrde
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me too- I am a 36 year old mother of three.
    I lost 10 pounds last year using MFP before a 10th anniversary trip to Mexico, but have been off the wagon since we returned and have gained it all back along with a few extras :( More friends may help keep me motivated and logging in regularly!!
  • amethyst21
    amethyst21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i'd like to lose the same...just started today and would love to stay on track this time. feel free to add me.
  • igora_soma
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me :)
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 34 and have been on MFP for 2 years and have lost 50 lbs............lately I have been kinda stuck but have about 30-40 more to go.............Good luck!
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    My goal is 80 pounds too! I added you as a friend :)
  • Neiaaurora
    Options
    Im trying to do the same and lose the Christmas weight and then some. Feel free to add me:)
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! :) I'm 24, turning 25 this month. It's always nice to have support! Feel free to add me!
  • CanadianScot
    CanadianScot Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Jaime, my name is Sarah and I am 31. I am in exactly the same boat. I joined MFP last May and have not managed to accomplish my goals. I too want to make 2012 the year I success in reaching my goal of losing about 50-55 lbs. I have a wedding to go to in Florida in June and would love nothing more that look and feel great! Wishing you all the for the New Year! Feel free to add me!
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    I'm in need of some more support as well! Feel free to add me :)
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    lets do this!!! i wanna lose 15 lbs as my first goal - I just singed up for an indoor soccer team a 15K and half marathon! I mean business ;) ADD ME
  • satellitekid
    Options
    im new on here just joined today - looking for friends
  • carrie1013
    Options
    I've been on here since May, but never did the friend thing. I think it's time to try it, feel free to add me. I'm sure we could all use the extra support :)
  • Motivation4KB
    Motivation4KB Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    all the above can feel free to add me.. I see we all are here for the samething and thats to lose weight and be motivated.
  • mrskhendricks
    Options
    :happy: I am looking for some more friends as well tohelp me along the way with words of wisdom and encouragement in my journey to becomeing healthy and fit for myself and my family. Friend request me if you are interested int he same things.
  • 615IrishFan
    615IrishFan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey...add me too please...I need all the support I can get....
  • Johannahall
    Options
    Hiya, feel free to add me :smile:
  • minnie84
    minnie84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    any one feel free to add me too hope i can help and vise versa xx