50 lbs GONE :D

Options
lloydmel
lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
So, I am still working on getting towards my goal, but I'm way over half-way there and thought I'd share some motivation and possible inspiration.
I have more pictures, but haven't scanned them onto my computer (some old ones) but I think this little collage of pictures will do well to show everyone how far I've come. :happy:
I yo-yo'd for a long time... trying slim-fast, trying diet pills, trying everything that I could possibly think of to do it... but I figured it out finally... there is no "magic pill", secret advice, or a super expensive solution that I must pay for to make it happen. It's all easier than that. I have lost 40 lbs through MFP, and I honestly can say that because of this site, almost all of my questions were answered. I felt like all of the guess work was taken out of it.
I feel fantastic, and my little journey is not over in the least bit, but I'm so much further along than I thought I would be that it appalls me some days... other days, I think to myself... well, duh you're here, you are eating right and exercising...
So, without any further explanation, I'll just let the pictures talk for themselves.
beforeandafter-50lbsGONE-1-1.jpg

Replies

• getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    That is great progress!!!
  • glascott76
    glascott76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful. You have done brilliantly. Its hard getting started after the festivities but your story is inspiring.:bigsmile:
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Great work!
  • devilsmum
    Options
    That's absolutely amazing!! Well done you!!! Can't wait until I've hit that mark....Thanks for showing that it can indeed be done. Hats off to you!! :drinker:
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! you look like a different person.
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    good for you!! i'm loving the toned arms!!
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    So, I am still working on getting towards my goal, but I'm way over half-way there and thought I'd share some motivation and possible inspiration.
    I have more pictures, but haven't scanned them onto my computer (some old ones) but I think this little collage of pictures will do well to show everyone how far I've come. :happy:
    I yo-yo'd for a long time... trying slim-fast, trying diet pills, trying everything that I could possibly think of to do it... but I figured it out finally... there is no "magic pill", secret advice, or a super expensive solution that I must pay for to make it happen. It's all easier than that. I have lost 40 lbs through MFP, and I honestly can say that because of this site, almost all of my questions were answered. I felt like all of the guess work was taken out of it.
    I feel fantastic, and my little journey is not over in the least bit, but I'm so much further along than I thought I would be that it appalls me some days... other days, I think to myself... well, duh you're here, you are eating right and exercising...
    So, without any further explanation, I'll just let the pictures talk for themselves.
    beforeandafter-50lbsGONE-1-1.jpg

AMAZING!

One question...how do you get your tracker to have those little people? LOL
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You rock

Great transformation
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You rock

Great transformation
  • lloydmel
    Options
    [/quote]

AMAZING!

[/quote]

Shoot... I can't remember the site, but there is one where you can set up your person and try on clothes... it has a place to put height and weight in... when the pictures would change I would print screen and paste it and cut it into a paint document... I can not remember the actual site to go to though.
  • lloydmel
    Options
    good for you!! i'm loving the toned arms!!
    Thanks... I didn't notice how much my arms changed until I saw the two pictures side by side :happy:
    I'm hoping that this Christmas my arms will be kickin... that much more! :wink:
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

AMAZING!

Shoot... I can't remember the site, but there is one where you can set up your person and try on clothes... it has a place to put height and weight in... when the pictures would change I would print screen and paste it and cut it into a paint document... I can not remember the actual site to go to though.

I believe the site is www.mvm.com :wink:
  • Zodiacsmom
    Zodiacsmom Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!