Supplements

Options
Ok I'm thinkin about takin some supplements while doing diet and excersize. I read somewhere that green tea and chromium picolinate (designed to target belly fat) would be really good. Can I get some thoughts please?

Replies

• tiedye
    tiedye Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Talk with your physician first, and see if there is any hard research on the matter before taking them. Supplements aren't regulated in the same way medications are and can potentially be harmful and impure. So proceed with caution!
  • amberl10
    amberl10 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just read Bob's book from Biggest Loser and he says to take a multi vitamin with folic acid and omega 3. I've also heard of taking B12. I took B12 for a while but never noticed a difference.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm thinkin about takin some supplements while doing diet and excersize. I read somewhere that green tea and chromium picolinate (designed to target belly fat) would be really good. Can I get some thoughts please?

I have no idea what that second item is, but I have read that green tea supplements don't contain the same antioxidants as brewed green tea so you'd be better off drinking it rather than popping it in pill form. I would expect it to do much for your belly fat, but it is a healthy drink.