I'm close to my heaviest weight right now, I need too change

Options
Moma_Do
Moma_Do Posts: 108 Member
I keep doing this back and forth. I feel so good about losing, and then so easily it all just comes back on. it's the whole life gets in my way thing. I just can't handle the ups and downs and still take care of myself. But I'm doing great right now feel less stressed about taking good care of my body than before. So here's to all the beautiful women out there makin' it happen!! Peace & Love ya'll <3

Replies

• NeonStarFox
    Options
    I am right here with you... I have never been this heavy and my body can feel it! I plan to change that this year!

Stay strong! <3
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I use to weigh 135, gained 10 pounds after quitting "the pill" and smoking. Got pregnant. Got up to 190 pounds. Got back down to 160 and now weigh 180. My daughter was born September 2008. I need to kick this weight in the butt.
    Good Luck!
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    One thing to remember. This isn't a short term gig, but a lifestyle change for life. It certainly isn't easy, is it? It's been a challenging road for me as well, but like you said, it is getting easier (scratch the holidays :D).

Best wishes to you on your journey!
  • Moma_Do
    Options
    I'm convinced all three of my pregnancies were because i was on a health kick, i couldn't get preggers for 4 years after my son was born, and i was wrapped around his finger and all we did was play so i didn't take care of myself. Then i decided to try and lost 25 lbs. then got pregnant, then i quit breastfeeding my daughter and started to try and lose again and i got pregnant again, like the same month i quit breastfeeding. Now my baby is 2 and I just gotta kick this bad habit, I'm afraid I will pass it onto my kids.

lets be friends =)
  • Moma_Do
    Options
    Thanks, Best wishes to you too!