New Here & would welcome support :)

Options
It's my goal to lose some weight this year... I have never weighed this much, and my entire body is feeling it!

I gained 30lbs taking hormones for 2 egg donation procedures, and hate it, and it's time for me to lose it!

I know I can lose it, I just need someone there losing it with me! So I'd love to have some help here! My ultimate goal is to lose those 40lbs... Currently I am 5'6" and weight 165lbs... (I think that is the 1st time I've admitted that other than to my doctor)

:)

Replies

• sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Hey there and welcome to MFP! You're certainly in the right place to some awesome tools and support!

Best wishes to you on your journey!
  • Adobogirl
    Adobogirl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This community is awesome at support!
  • sarahwls100609
    sarahwls100609 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are definately at the right place for accountability, support and encouragement. I love MFP and have met some really nice people. They are like my cheerleaders. I wish you luck on your journey. Feel free to add me if you wish. :flowerforyou:
  • sarahwls100609
    sarahwls100609 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are definately at the right place for accountability, support and encouragement. I love MFP and have met some really nice people. They are like my cheerleaders. I wish you luck on your journey. Feel free to add me if you wish. :flowerforyou:
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    good luck! we're all in this together!