Bras for Big Girls - esp. UK

Options
Hi, this is a little followup to a query post I saw on here yesterday from a British woman having running issues:

To all of you with large cup sizes who face the challenge of finding a good, affordable sport bra (especially those of us with smaller backs - NOT plus-size ladies - I wear a 34 and plus sizes start at 38 bands...) - the most fantastical Bravissimo (www.bravissimo.com - now also sells to US) out of the UK has just sent me a notice of a big sports bra sale. Their entire focus is large-chested women and bands start at I think 28 - BRILLIANT - and they often work with brands to provide exclusive designs based on feedback from their customers. I saw some great looking bras for under 25 pounds (that would be maybe $32 - $36, so not bad for an excellent bra...). Just wanted to notify for those of you hunting for solutions right now.

Replies

• Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this information, I will definately look into this. Been looking for more sports bras since my current one is in my old size which is 38DDD. I now wear a 36 DD, not easy to find bras for me. Especially sports ones. Just ordered a new one a few days ago, but could use a second one. Thanks for sharing.
  • coloradotiff
    coloradotiff Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Laynebryant.com They usually have deals like buy 2 bras get one free. They have a wide range of sizes e.i smaller band/big cup size.
  • healthybabs
    healthybabs Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    check out www.jms.com - just my size. Tons of workout gear including bras. Might find something there that works also.
  • cheekyleonie
    cheekyleonie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I find this problem ALL the time!!!! Bravissimo is good!!!
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Bravissimo is the solution. I wear a 34FF from there and it is pretty secure!!
  • Becks20vt
    Becks20vt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Got 34g ones in asda yesterday. £7 for 2!